Twinpalms Phuket Resort Phuket‘s Most Exciting & Stylish Contemporary Resort
Twinpalms magazine targets the over 6000 hotel guests per year and the over 1500 expatriates residents of Phuket. Amongst them, Europeans, Australians, Scandinavians, North Americans and other English-speaking visitors from Asia. The aim of this contemporary designed publication is to engage the reader with international informative and entertaining articles along with superior photography and accessible design. Topics covered are to include luxury brands and selected activities in the world of wine & cigars, fashion, food, architecture, luxury yacht & motorcars, art, entertainment and travel. The magazine offers sections that are of interest to couples, single travellers, within an age bracket of 30 to 50 years of age. People want to be entertained when they are on holiday; this is what the Twinpalms magazine provides.
- Language: English
- Number of pages: min. 80 pages
- Circulation: 5,000 physical copies per issue
- Readership: approx. 6,000 readers per issue
- Distribution: Twinpalms Phuket Resort, Twinpalms Club @ Baan Yamu, Twinpalms One Yacht, Catch Beach Club, BAKE Bakeries, British International School and selected locations throughout Phuket island.
- Frequency: 1 issues per year
- Format: 24cm x 34cm + 5mm bleed on all sides
- Binding method: Perfect bound (glued)
- Printing method: Offset
- Target readership: International guests and local expatriate residents
- Age range: 30 - 50
- Gender: Male readers 50%; Female readers 50%
- Additional exposure: Each issue is available for download at twinpalms-phuket.com
- Content: Wine & cigars, fashion, food, architecture, luxury yachts & motorcars, art, entertainment, travel and jewelery
Rates & Deadline
Only full page advertising is available. All prices include full four-color process. Ad design is subject to approval by our design team. Professional design of artwork can be provided for a fee of THB 10,000 (all content to be provided by client). Only high resolution PDF (press quality), JPEG and TIFF files (300dpi) will be accepted.
Price per issue (format: 24cm x 34cm + 5mm bleed)
Standard Full Page: THB 48,000
Double Page: THB 90,000
Inside front cover (left): THB 54,000
Opposite inside front cover (right): THB 52,000
Opposite “Contents” (left): THB 52,000
Inside back cover: THB 58,000
Back cover: THB 96,000
All prices subject to 7% VAT.
Benefit from 10% discount for full payment before 1 September 2012
Special placement requires a 20% surcharge. Placement on any right side requires a surcharge of THB 4,000. All placement requests are given full consideration, but placement absolutely cannot be guaranteed without payment of surcharge. We are not liable for failure to accommodate placement requests unless the advertiser chooses to pay the special placement surcharge.
Deadline for artwork and payment: 1 September 2012.
Publishing date: October 2012.
Tel: +66 (0)86 6863811